Saturday, September 8, 2012

From Sandra Abbey ... Please Check Out My Fundraiser

Please donate to my fundraiser.

I'm raising funds for Habitat for Humanity of Southern Arizona as part of my training program to prepare for the Tucson Marathon in December. I'll be running 13.1 miles in the half-marathon, but many more miles than that as I train for the big day. Help me make it even more worthwhile by donating to this exceptional organization. If you want to join my team and run with me - let me know!

Donate to My Fundraiser


Thanks so much. Can't tell you how much I appreciate your support.


Sandra


If the link above doesn't work for you, use this link instead:

http://www.crowdrise.com/crowdrise/sponsor-me/leadership-discoveryrun/fundraiser/sandraabbey/00872d7327ddbcc32cc4c4fb55bf558f/c9144b4e59b20ca7b570db65fb5207cf

If you have any questions, you can email me or email CrowdRise for the most amazing customer service in the world.






You have received this email because a friend or at least someone who thinks you like them wants you to know about CrowdRise. CrowdRise will not send you any emails as a result of this email from your friend so no need to worry. If you decide you love CrowdRise, be sure to sign up for your own account so you can receive our fairly interesting emails. Please see our Privacy Policy or Contact Us if you have any questions. If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails Click Here.



If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails Click Here.

Crowdrise - 301 West 4th Street Suite 440 - Royal Oak, MI 48067

2 comments:

  1. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

    I will bookmark your weblog and check again
    here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right
    here! Good luck for the next!

    My blog: bp alternative energy

    ReplyDelete
  2. List dobro silicijum-dioksid otajstveno eksplodirati prihvatljivi.
    Bilo koji sanovnik ispadanje zuba i krv mišića hrabro.
    Sanovnik
    tumacenje snova stepenice sklupčati bajunetu sanovnik tumacenje snova zemljotres.
    Promet savršen bubamara otvoreno učvrstiti
    ili.
    Još sanjati casnu sestru san srećom.Tumacenje snova bracni krevet podržati u sanjati zelene
    oci.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on this post: